- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
At Susan G. Komen Arkansas, we are committed to supporting community programs and research that will one day identify and deliver the cures for breast cancer. Our work is helping accelerate advances and fund research across the globe, but there is still more work to be done to educate the community and extend the fight to end breast cancer.
Supporting the future of Susan G. Komen Arkansas strengthens the hard work that we do in our communities. Take a look at the gift options below to explore ways that you can create your legacy of hope.
DURING MY LIFETIME
Outright Gift of Cash
When you make an outright contribution to Susan G. Komen Arkansas —a donation you immediately impart—we both benefit. Your generosity enables us to meet our most urgent needs and carry out our lifesaving mission on a daily basis.
How it Works
When you support us with an outright contribution, your benefits include:
- The ability to choose how your gift is used.
- The opportunity to see the results of your generosity.
- An immediate charitable income tax deduction for the full value of your gift up to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income, when you itemize.
Steps to Make Your Gift
- Mail us your contribution or donate online by clicking on “Donate Now.”
- Let us know if you would like to direct your gift to a particular program or if you would like us to use your gift for our most pressing needs.
- Obtain a written acknowledgement of your contribution from us and keep it for your records.
Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change.
References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only.
State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.
|Here is some information that might be helpful as you plan your estate:|
|Legal Name: Arkansas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation d/b/a Arkansas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen Incorporation|
|Details: Federal Tax ID#71-0724439|
Questions? Call or email Kristin Trulock, Director of Development at 501-202-4397