- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Little Rock Race
- Northeast AR Race
- Texarkana Race
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Runway for the Cure
How to create a TEAM
The first step in forming a Team is choosing a Team Captain. The first person to register ONLINE for a team is automatically the Team Captain.
The role of the Team Captain is to:
- Register the Team.
- Recruit at least 10 Team members.
- Communicate and manage Race registration needs.
- Encourage team fundraising.
- Distribute Team t-shirts, bibs and other Race information and handouts.
Visit www.komenarkansas.org and choose Texarkana Office/Race Button to register your Team today!
If participants do not have online access then can complete a paper registration form located in the Team Captain’s folder, at sponsor locations, and at the Komen Texarkana office. We will attempt to pack both groups together but cannot guarantee that both will be ready at the same time. Compile the following for paper registration.
- Individually signed entry forms.
- Payment in cash or checks. (Komen Texarkana Race for the Cure and include Team name on check)
- Complete Team Recap Forms and T-shirt Form (Included in Team Captain’s folder or can be emailed at request)
Komen Texarkana Race for the Cure
2801 Richmond Rd PMB 164
Texarkana TX 75505-9600
at Bancorp-South Location: 5700 Richmond Road (Next to The Sportplex by HCE)
Questions – Contact Race Team Chairmen
Laura LaCroix – 903-824-4161 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacqueline Trammell – 903-277-0773 – email@example.com
Paula Wilson – 903-277-6107 – firstname.lastname@example.org