Race Information

Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure
October 22, 2016
Downtown Little Rock/North Little Rock 

Whose Life Are You Running For? Sign up for the 23rd Annual Susan G. Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to support your loved ones and join the fight against breast cancer.  Sign up, donate and fundraise for the cure!

Where Does The Money Go? The Arkansas Affiliate gives 75% of the money raised during Race for the Cure back to Arkansas communities to   fund breast cancer education, screening and treatment grants throughout our 63 county service area. The remaining 25% goes to the national headquarters directly for research grants related to the treatment and cure of breast cancer; and, not one cent goes to overhead.

Registration for the 2016 Race for the Cure will open Spring, 2016.   Please Note: For the safety of all participants, pets are discouraged from participating in this event. Thank you for your cooperation!

2014 Competitive Race Results
2013 Competitive Race Results 
2011 Competitive Race Results
2012 Competitive Race Results